sks-devel

[Sks-devel] https://sks-keyservers.net/status/ issues?

From: Jeremy T. Bouse
Subject: [Sks-devel] https://sks-keyservers.net/status/ issues?
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2015 09:52:06 -0400

Is there an issue with the polling for the server status? I ask as I went to confirm my server was still visible as I lost one of the cluster nodes for sks.undergrid.net and rebuilt it last night (completely from scratch via Salt but that's another story) and noticed that my server is showing red for "Port 80" but I can easily hit it using http://sks.undergrid.net. I had noticed I've had problems reaching https://sks-keyservers.net/status/ itself on more than a few occasions so could be some network issues in between somewhere.