sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Key dump initial load

From: Fabian Santiago
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Key dump initial load
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 08:39:26 -0400

Thank you.

May I ask then what does this line in the conf file refer to?:

set DB file pagesize as recommended by db_tuner
# pagesize is (n * 512) bytes
# NOTE: These must be set _BEFORE_ [fast]build & pbuild and remain set
# for the life of the database files. To change a value requires recreating
# the database from a dump

This is the only reason I asked my question. Thanks.

Fabian S.