sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Key dump initial load

From: Christiaan de Die le Clercq
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Key dump initial load
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 14:53:25 +0200

Hey!

Sorry, wasn't too awake. I wanted to say: your changes do not matter, as
you can always change the identity and key id of the owner.

The pagesize can optimize the speed of the DB, however most people leave
it at the standard value. It requires some testing and would likely be
different at different hardware :)

https://www.kim-minh.com/pub/sks/sks-database-tuning

Kind regards,

Christiaan de Die le Clercq