sks-devel

Peer crisis

From: Skip Carter
Subject: Peer crisis
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2019 08:42:38 -0800

This weekend  I lost half my peers as they have shutdown.

In the past I have expressed my frustration with the fragility of the
sks code; it seems from the feedback a lot of you that are still
running it resort to various tricks to keep the plates spinning (I do
as well).  Now it looks like time to do something with the peer
infrastructure itself.

So this is both a peer request and a peer invitation for others to peer
with me.  Lets try to raise the peer interconnectedness.

keyserver.taygeta.com 11370          # address@hidden 0xF29BF36844FB7922

--
Dr Everett (Skip) Carter   0xF29BF36844FB7922
address@hidden