sks-devel

Re: Sks-devel Digest, Vol 188, Issue 1

From: peter
Subject: Re: Sks-devel Digest, Vol 188, Issue 1
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2019 21:21:03 +0000

On 9 Dec 2019, at 17:02, address@hidden wrote

Today's Topics:

  1. Peer crisis (Skip Carter)

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2019 08:42:38 -0800
From: Skip Carter <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Peer crisis

This weekend  I lost half my peers as they have shutdown.

In the past I have expressed my frustration with the fragility of the
sks code; it seems from the feedback a lot of you that are still
running it resort to various tricks to keep the plates spinning (I do
as well).  Now it looks like time to do something with the peer
infrastructure itself.

So this is both a peer request and a peer invitation for others to peer
with me.  Lets try to raise the peer interconnectedness.

keyserver.taygeta.com 11370          # address@hidden 0xF29BF36844FB7922

--
Dr Everett (Skip) Carter   0xF29BF36844FB7922
address@hidden

Hi all,

I've literally just finished rebuilding my web server machine so I should
be in a position to setup an SKS server. I'm running  Debian 10 (Buster)
so would this be the best install guide to follow?

Many thanks!