more questions as usual

From: Hynek Hanke
Subject: more questions as usual
Date: Mon Sep 4 09:59:46 2006

On Thu, Apr 15, 2004 at 11:23:58PM -0400, Kirk Reiser wrote:
> Is there a way to change from one synthesizer module to another under
> the C API?  I thought it might be useful to be able to change synths
> on the fly like it was suggested for various languages.  Also there is
> some mention of work being done on a volume setting function so I
> wondered what the status on that might be?

These functions are available in SSIP (SET VOLUME since version 0.3)
but were not available in the C API. I've included these two in the
CVS version now.

I've also made public the functions that I use to send arbitrary strings
through the SSIP channell so that the programmer is able to use a SSIP
command through the library even though it's still not included in the
C API.