More about speechd-el

From: Pierre Lorenzon
Subject: More about speechd-el
Date: Mon Sep 4 09:59:49 2006

Hi

I tried speechd-el and definitely I like it !
I am sure that I will be able to interface it with
``upper modules'' of emacspeak that I like too.
But for the moment I just experiment. I noticed a
strange behaviors of speechd-el :

Is there a problem with parenthesis ?
When a sentence is inclosed in parenthesis it is sometimes
not pronounced. Moreover the parenthesis as isolated character
doesn"'t seem to be pronounced as well. Is it known
problem ? Might it come from my festival
even if I didn't see anything suspicious in the
log files.

Bests Pierre