speech-dispatcher + DECtalk on Debian AMD x86-64 : no sound

From: Jan Buchal
Subject: speech-dispatcher + DECtalk on Debian AMD x86-64 : no sound
Date: Mon Sep 4 09:59:51 2006

>>>>> "[BN" == Nath  <address@hidden> writes:

    [BN> In fact I modified a little my speechd.conf file because it
    [BN> appeared that the modules festival and flite were not commented
    [BN> and then speech-dispatcher tried to load them. so now only
    [BN> dtk-generic is specified and there is no more errors in the
    [BN> /var/log/speech-dispatcher/speech-dispatcher.log file when I
    [BN> try to use spd-say. But unfortunatly always no sound at all !
    [BN> For info my soundcard works well since I can hear mp3s without
    [BN> trouble and the DECtalk say program works too when I run it
    [BN> separatly from speech-dispatcher. As you ask me, here is the
    [BN> speechd.conf file (see attachment)

And speech dispatcher works with flite for example? In any case speech
dispatcher works on amd64 platform, I use it.

--

Jan Buchal
Tel: (00420) 24 24 86 008