Updates to Speech Dispatcher documentation

From: Hynek Hanke
Subject: Updates to Speech Dispatcher documentation
Date: Mon Sep 4 09:59:51 2006

Hello,

I've expanded the section Introduction/Design of Speech Dispatcher
documentation with information about the plans for future design
(Message Dispatcher + TTS API). I've included a new version of the
architecture diagram.

I've also moved most information about compiling the IBM TTS module
from README.packagers to INSTALL as this information is also useful
for users compiling Dispatcher themselves. I've kept a notice about it
in README.packagers.

With regards,
Hynek Hanke