Conflict between speechd-el and woman ?

From: Pierre Lorenzon
Subject: Conflict between speechd-el and woman ?
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 22:52:56 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Milan,

Since the last problem with widgets I installed the last cvs
version of speechd-el. The problem with widgets no longer
exists ! But now there seems to be a conflict
with woman. When starting woman without loading speechd-el,
everything goes well and the man page is formated in 0 seconds
(i.e. instantaneously). When starting woman with speechd-el the
message "woman formating..." is output and then emacs is
blocked and the formating process does not seem to
complete. After having been wiating a long time and pressed
ctrl-g the woman buffer does not appear correctly formated (for
instance many newline are inserted.)

If you want me to send this buffer or/and the woman-log buffer
I certainly can do it !

Regards

Pierre