Conflict between speechd-el and woman ?

From: Pierre Lorenzon
Subject: Conflict between speechd-el and woman ?
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 11:59:18 +0200 (CEST)

From: Jan Buchal <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Conflict between speechd-el and woman ?

> Hi Pierre,
>
> I use Emacs 22.0.93 every day for all without problems.

  Hi Jan thanks !

  It is always good to know that people do the job successfully
  ! But precisely I encounter a problem between this new emacs
  22 version and auctex. (tool-bar-mode variable does not seem
  to be recognize.) Anyway it does not have anything to do with
  this list and the subject of this discussion but if you know
  something about this topic please tell me ! I suspect that I
  should upgrade auctex ...

  Regards

  Pierre