Jupiter to Speech Dispatcher interface?

From: Cleverson
Subject: Jupiter to Speech Dispatcher interface?
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 21:00:20 -0300

Hi all,

I'd like to suggest the development of an interface for the Jupiter screen
reader to work with software synthesisers via Speech-Dispatcher.

I've never used Jupiter, but I've read its users guide and it apear to have
more interesting features than Speakup, e.g., can review more than 25 lines
of screen at a time, custom settings for different apps, exceptions
dictionary, etc.

I'm not a programmer, but eventually I could help as a tester. The Jupiter's
homepage is:
www.eklhad.net/linux/jupiter/index.html

Thanks,
Cleverson