eSpeak and Speech Dispatcher

From: Hemant Goyal
Subject: eSpeak and Speech Dispatcher
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 17:11:12 +0530

Hey Tomas,

Thanks, I installed dotconf-devel libraries and the configure script worked
fine.

I ran the make script and got these errors:

Makefile.am: required file `./NEWS' not found
Makefile.am: required file `./README' not found
Makefile.am: required file `./AUTHORS' not found
make: *** [Makefile.in] Error 1

I hope I can safely ignore these messages? Plus making only within the src
directory did not throw up any errors and the binaries were created
correctly.

I'll get down to making a rpm package so that others can also easily install
it on their fedora installations. Maybe someone from the Free(b)soft team
can push for a yum repository entry for speech-dispatcher?

Hemant