Ivona module - do you want to test?

From: Hynek Hanke
Subject: Ivona module - do you want to test?
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 16:01:10 +0200

Bohdan R. Rau wrote:
> As IVO Software decided to create desktop versions of it's Ivona
> synthesizer and publish demo versions, I decided to publish my
> experimental module :)

Thank you! I've commited the module code to Speech Dispatcher CVS tree
and tested it a little, we will include it into the next release. It
seems to work well so far, excelent!

I have a couple of questions:

1) What should we do with libdumbtts? Should we maintain it
as a separate package or should we include it into Speech Dispatcher
as a helper library?

2) Do the Ivona voices support rate and pitch changes?

Thank you again,
Hynek Hanke