Bug in ssml-mode.scm

From: emiliano esposito
Subject: Bug in ssml-mode.scm
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 16:16:40 +0100

Hi everybody.

I'm working on a TTS news reading system, I'm using your ssml mode, but
found it didn't work when tags like <emphasis> or <prosody> where present.

Festival reported this error:

SIOD ERROR: too few arguments : ((utt item feature) #<item 0x848bfc8>
ssml-prosody)

Backtracing then looking at the code, I found that the "utt" argument
was here missing:

          (prosody (ssml-get-feature item 'ssml-prosody)))

so:

          (prosody (ssml-get-feature utt item 'ssml-prosody)))

removes the error (line 155, I attached a diff file), but I still don't
hear any difference between an <emphasis>ed text and one not, same with
prosody (I've tried many values...).

Why?

Thank you for reading.
E. E.