Bug in ssml-mode.scm

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: Bug in ssml-mode.scm
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 11:11:12 +0100

>>>>> "ee" == emiliano esposito <emiespo at tiscali.it> writes:

    ee> And it works indeed, so it should be something lost in the
    ee> dungeons of LISP lists... but after some research I couldn't
    ee> figure it out, reading lisp is difficult, and reading other's
    ee> lisp is a nightmare ;-))

It has little to do with Scheme/Lisp which is usually easy to
understand.  But Festival processing is a bit complicated.  I guess the
problem is in missing the assigned utterance properties in
festival-freebsoft-utils SSML processing.  Unfortunately I can't help
you now. :-(

Regards,

Milan Zamazal