Output module in c++

From: Lex
Subject: Output module in c++
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 17:19:08 +0200

Hi devs,

I want to write an output module for speech-dispatcher. Thing is that I
started learning from c++, not C, and I feel myself more familiar with
C++. I see that speech-dispatcher itself is written in C, as well as
helper code for output modules. I really like the idea don't rewrite
protocol handler code, instead to concentrate onto synth logic. Can I
use helper code (for example, compile it on it own and then link my C++
code with it) in this way? Or do I need to choose whether to use C++ and
implement speech-dispatcher protocol or ship with helper code and use C.

Thanks,

Lex