speechd-up?

From: Luke Yelavich
Subject: speechd-up?
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 10:41:09 +1100

On Tue, Feb 09, 2010 at 02:52:41AM EST, William Hubbs wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 07, 2010 at 11:30:03PM -0700, Jacob Schmude wrote:
> > Hi
> > Is speechd-up still being maintained?
>
> I'm wondering the same thing since the latest release is 0.4.
>
> Hynek, what is the status of speechd-up?  Are you still interested in
> maintaining it?  Can we convert it to a git repository?

There are changes in cvs since 0.4 that have not been released. A git repo for
speechd-up hasn't been created either.

I'm happy to convert the CVS repo to a git repo and put it up next to my
speech-dispatcher tree, if anyone wants to hack on it. We can then assess the
changes made since 0.4, and go from there.

Speechd-up will probably be the focus of my attention in the next few months,
so I am willing once again to help this project along, host a repo for it, and
make unofficial releases if the community desires it.

Luke