sd_ibmtts crashes

From: jose vilmar estacio de souza
Subject: sd_ibmtts crashes
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 10:28:21 -0300

Hi all,
I believe I have found a situation in which sd_ibmtt crashes.

Before describing the situation, I would like to thank the Brazilian F1
driver Rubens Barrichello for helping me find the problem. I was reading
your twitter when I found a situation in which the problem can be
reproduced.

I'm using latest version of voxin with us-english as my default voice.

Try the following:
1. Launch gedit
2. Type a digit followed by an - (hifen) followed by another digit
followed by a , (comma) followed by another digit. I can not give an
example because sd_ibmtts will crash with my example.
3. Try to read the current line.

At least for me, orca stops and when in the virtual console I give the
statement "pgrep -l ibm", nothing is shown.
Can anyone confirm?
Thanks.

--

[]S Jos? Vilmar Est?cio de Souza