sd_ibmtts crashes

From: Kenny Hitt
Subject: sd_ibmtts crashes
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 07:57:22 -0600

Hi.  The problem of certain strings crashing ViaVoice has been known since I
first used the Windows
version in the 1990's.  I know there should be a file around with a list of the
strings known to cause a crash.
In Windows, I believe most of them have been fixed.  Unfortunately, ViaVoice
has't been updated for
Linux in almost a decade.

I would suggest you try to find the file of known strings and code around them
in the speech-dispatcher module.

          Kenny