[patch] updated hungarian translation

From: Hammer Attila
Subject: [patch] updated hungarian translation
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 08:40:01 +0100

Hy,

I updated the hungarian translation file, now all 66 messages are
translated. I sending the new patch.
I see now only one bug with following message translation:
#: ../src/server/options.c:78
#, c-format
msgid "Communication method to use %s\n"
When I translated this message, the %s value containing following
information:
((unix_socket or inet_socket))
The problem is the or word, in hungarian language we spokening or
english word with vagy word, the now generated hungarian output is
following:
"-c, --communication-method     A kommunik?ci?s m?d megad?sa
((unix_socket or inet_socket))"
Right wished output is following, if this is possible:
"-c, --communication-method     A kommunik?ci?s m?d megad?sa
((unix_socket vagy inet_socket))
So, if possible, need two %s value, not one to add the possible
choosable communication modes with this translatable text.

The original english message modification is similar, I moved now
example two left parens and right parens:
#: ../src/server/options.c:78
#, c-format
msgid "Communication method to use ((%s or %s))\n"

Attila