Update to espeak.c: increase the max rate

From: Storm Dragon
Subject: Update to espeak.c: increase the max rate
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 22:23:55 -0400

Hi,
I wanted to help speech-dispatcher by pulling from git and helping test
the latest version. Not having the very fast rate of speech is what has
held me back from doing this. After this patch is applied it should be
possible for me to pull from git and keep my same speech rate. So please
let me know when it is ready.
Thanks
Storm
--