Update to espeak.c: increase the max rate

From: Bill Cox
Subject: Update to espeak.c: increase the max rate
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 09:17:39 -0400

On Sat, Apr 23, 2011 at 1:46 PM, Rui Batista <ruiandrebatista at gmail.com>
wrote:
> What do you think about having this max-rate parameter configurable in
> espeak.conf? I supose it would be better then hard coding it... I',
> saying this because in my opinion 800 is really huge fast... I tried and
> it was really hard to understand to get it back to 70% or something
> because I didn't really understand what orca was saying through espeak.

I think this is  a great idea.  I don't think users like Storm who are
used to very high speeds are going to mind editing a text file at all.
 I do wish that SSML had a way to specify what -100 to 100 means, so
this could be pushed into the Orca preferences dialog, but SAPI and
all the other speech interfaces have this same limitation.

Bill