Building speech-dispatcher on Ubuntu 12.04

From: Paul Hunt
Subject: Building speech-dispatcher on Ubuntu 12.04
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 16:12:19 +0100

Hi,

I just pulled speech-dispatcher from git master and am attempting to
build it on Ubuntu 12.04 in order to try out Orca with Python3.

I ran 'sudo apt-get build-dep speech-dispatcher' which seemed to go okay.

Then changed to the directory where I cloned speech-dispatcher and ran
'autoreconf -i' which also seemed to go fine.

But when I do './configure' I get an error saying ltdl library missing.

Can someone help?

Thanks.
Paul