Speech Dispatcher branch, master, updated. 0.8.1-4-g45586da

From: Luke Yelavich
Subject: Speech Dispatcher branch, master, updated. 0.8.1-4-g45586da
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 22:51:25 -0400

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 10:39:17PM EDT, Trevor Saunders wrote:
> So, I'm glad to see this go away, but it seems kind of unfortunate we're
> requiring such a recent glib.  However I guess the difference between
> 2.28 and 2.32 doesn't effect what you need to do on rhel 6 or debian old
> stable, so I guess this doesn't really make things worse.

It also cuts off Ubuntu 12.04 users, but for the moment it is not hard to pull
that commit and revert it locally if you wish to build for older releases.

And I'd argue that those who are likely building newer versions of Speech
Dispatcher themselves are running newer systems anyway, given that its still
primarily used for accessibility purposes.

Luke