Expanding macros for readability.

From: Jeremy Whiting
Subject: Expanding macros for readability.
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 11:50:10 -0600

The strange mismatch between having a newline after the return value
and not seems to be coming from the indent call in README.style. I had
a newline after all of the return types when I wrote it, but indent
put the one line function function names on the same line as the
return type. If I put them all on the same line, indent doesn't add
newlines in the ones that aren't single line functions. This time I
left the function name on the same line, so they are all that way
after indent is ran on the file.

Anyway, if we need to update the indent call in README.style to
reflect how it should be in the sources that's fine with me. Here's an
updated patch that expands the int and str get and set macros.

thanks,
Jeremy