pulseaudio problems again

From: Jeremy Whiting
Subject: pulseaudio problems again
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 19:17:12 -0600

Here's a first stab at a patch to fix the problem. I got the formula
used in this calculation from talking with the guys on irc in
#pulseaudio. It seems to fix the issue, but as it's intermittent it's
hard to say for sure if it solves it or not. If we go this direction
we can remove the setting from the settings parser and spd-conf for
AudioPulseMinLength.

Micha?,

Give it a try and see if it solves the problem there also.

thanks,
Jeremy