WIP audio in server

From: Jeremy Whiting
Subject: WIP audio in server
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 17:43:30 -0600

Ok, here's a working patch. A few things I'll fix before this is ready
for master though.

1. Audio initialization needs to come from the config files again.
2. Audio socket cleanup.
3. Documentation changes for this big change in how spd works.
4. How to request the server stop playing audio (or maybe it knows
because it's telling the modules the same thing...
5. Audio file playback in generic.c needs to open the file and send
the audio on the socket.

BR,
Jeremy