WIP audio in server

From: Tim Cross
Subject: WIP audio in server
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2016 15:32:37 +1100

Yes, domain sockets are usually the default and are easier, with less
issues and in many respects more security. However, we also need to
recognise that depending on your client, they can be harder - for example,
some languages, support for TCP/UDP sockets is better than support for
Domain sockets. This tends to be particularly so for any language which
either aims to be cross platform or which is based on some universal
virtual machine. Java and some of the java derived languages are probably a
good example. With these, it is almost trivial to make a TCP/UDP socket,
but domain sockets are much harder and usually require additional libraries.