GSettings first commit

From: Jeremy Whiting
Subject: GSettings first commit
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 14:27:54 -0600

Luke, all,

I've taken a quick stab at putting together a GSettings schema file.
The attached patch adds a schema file and changes the build system to
install it.

A couple of open questions:

1. Does the way I did AddModule make sense?
2. I'm not sure about the default values. We probably need to check
each of them before this will be ready to use.

On the other hand with this change gsettings set
org.speech-dispatcher.foo bar works well and list-keys etc. all works
as expected. Once this change has been reviewed I'll take a stab at
adapting the code to use the GSettings as listed as the next task in
the TODO.

thanks,
Jeremy