Various conflicts

From: MENGUAL Jean-Philippe
Subject: Various conflicts
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2017 03:25:47 +0100

Hi,

I use alsa 1.1, speech-dispatcher 0.8.6.Orca 3.22. I use Kali. Heree are
2 usecases:
1. Chromevox: I run chromium with --enable-speech-dispatcher switch. If
Orca is on (3.22), I get errors, and Orca speaks but not Chromevox. If I
make Orca off, then Chromevox speaks properly.
2. Mumble: I request to be notified of events via speech. Mumble uses
speech-dispatcher. When it notifies messages, Orca speech synth is
suspended until the end of the message.

I can help is needed, tell me what log level is needed and what log you
want.

Regards,

--

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL