please how to increase The volume of espeak-generic driver output

From: Mgr. Janusz Chmiel
Subject: please how to increase The volume of espeak-generic driver output
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 15:55:40 +0200

Unfortunately for Me, even Mbrola voice have caused problems when browsing
by characters in Libreoffice Writer editable field. Sure, I still work by
uing Android 8.0, Tewrmux, Proot and Arch Linux aarch64. After many many
attempts I have found older Espeak speech-dispatcher generic driver The best
option. Unfortunately for Me, it has lov output volume. So I must use Mate
sound app and set Output volume for Pulseaudio for The maximum output level
near 100000. I have removed newest espeak-ng and I must use older Espeak.
I Am sad, that Mate does something unsoft with setup output value, which is
returned above 50000 from my preferred more than 90000 when I logout from
Mate. I logout correctly. Only Orca hangs up but mate-session, mate-settings
daemon and other processes related to Mate are closed correctly. Orca hangs
because Dbind can not unregister key listener, because nobody of Orca
developers have thought, that somebody will try to control Orca hodkeys by
using VNC protocol.
Remotely not directly by using standard Linux and its build in routines for
scanning keyboard.

But it is non easy to solve and it is not Speech-dispatcher problem. I would
had to hardly study Python and all dependencies which Orca uses and it would
be work for more han 5 years of intensive learning all functions and its
arguments.

Please, is it possible to increase The volume of Espeak-generic driver when
Espeak not espeak-ng is being used? I do not use Libao or pulseaudio-alsa. I
Am using Pulseaudio which do not run as a server in Arch Linux but some of
its libraryes help to transfer sound to Pulseaudio for Termux, which run by
using Opensless protocol. Mate sound app also indentifies my output device
as Opensless stereo output.
If The value resides inside some .c source of speech-dispatcher, generyc
driver or in some .c source file of Espeak or in other configuration file,
please let Me know.
Because I Am running my arch Linux distro by using
unset SESSION_MANAGER
unset DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS
Those lines are on The end of my /etc/profile script.
As A result, I do not have to type as A sleeve dbus-run-session
mate-session.
Script can only contain mate-session
I had to type dbus-run-session or
dbus-launch and some apps did not needed it some yes. Now, app decide if it
will run some other app by using dbus-launch.
Dbus-daemon is also running. Mate-settings daemon can correctly store
changes in The dconf database also other apps such as Gradio written in Vala
language.

Thank you very much for yours answer.