straw-devel

[Straw-devel] 0.19 out

From: Juri Pakaste
Subject: [Straw-devel] 0.19 out
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 03:04:09 +0300

OK, 0.19 is out.

Being stupid I didn't create a branch when Jan asked me to tag 0.19, and
being even more stupid I didn't manage to cleanly branch it afterwards.
Oh well, everyone has their first time doing everything, maybe next time
it'll go better :-) Anyway, rel-0-19 is now a branch (unlike all the
other rel-* tags which are just tags) containing the released 0.19. I
hope.

I announced it in the usual places. Jan, if you feel like it, you're
quite welcome to play release engineer next time - I hate doing the
announcements :-)

Now off to bed ->

--
[ Juri Pakaste / address@hidden / http://www.iki.fi/juri/ ]