straw-devel

Re: [Straw-devel] 0.19 out

From: Juri Pakaste
Subject: Re: [Straw-devel] 0.19 out
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 10:19:47 +0300

On Sun, 2003-08-17 at 05:09, Jan Alonzo wrote:
> I'll give it a shot :p CVS is buggy ATM, I fucked up the configurations.
> Please feel free to comment on the config/gconf stuff! :D

I'll try to read it soon and comment on it.

One awfully minor thing caught my eye yesterday, though. You moved the
compilation of url_re inside the is_url() function in MainWindow, and I
don't think that's a good idea - I know it's not much of a win to do it
outside, but still, it's something, and I think it should stay there
unless re caches the compiled regexps. Does it?

--
[ Juri Pakaste / address@hidden / http://www.iki.fi/juri/ ]