straw-devel

Re: [Straw-devel] Categories

From: Jan Alonzo
Subject: Re: [Straw-devel] Categories
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 19:08:52 +1100

On Thu, 2003-11-06 at 15:24, Ryan P Skadberg wrote:
> So, is anyone trying to put this in?  I was thinking of maybe trying,

You can always hack on anything you want. There are lots of docs
floating around on how to do this.

> though it will be slow going as I am definitely not a python expert.

Doesn't matter, neither do I :) I'm pretty sure the categories code will
be in CVS soon once the next minor version gets released.

Cheers,

--
  .''`.   Jan Alonzo    <jmalonzo at spaceants dot org>
 : :' :         "A coincidence is a scientific anomaly"