straw-devel

Re: [Straw-devel] Categories

From: Juri Pakaste
Subject: Re: [Straw-devel] Categories
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 18:35:36 +0200

Aargh. I was going to send this to the list. Is there some way to make
Evolution to use Reply to list as a default for certain folders?

[3rd. try: this time it's really going to the list, really]

On Thu, 2003-11-06 at 06:24, Ryan P Skadberg wrote:
> So, is anyone trying to put this in?  I was thinking of maybe trying,
> though it will be slow going as I am definitely not a python expert.

I was thinking of working on it, although I'm first focusing on
refactoring the code.

--
[ Juri Pakaste / address@hidden / http://www.iki.fi/juri/ ]