straw-devel

Re: [Straw-devel] Update as of 23-04-05 23:07

From: Ryan P Skadberg
Subject: Re: [Straw-devel] Update as of 23-04-05 23:07
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 14:36:31 -0400

Some installation issues:

These files seem to be getting installed in both /usr and /etc:
./share
./share/straw
./share/straw/default_subscriptions.opml
./share/straw/image-waiting.png
./share/straw/straw.css
./share/straw/image-broken.png
./share/straw/straw.png
./share/straw/online.png
./share/straw/straw.glade
./share/straw/offline.png
./share/pixmaps
./share/pixmaps/straw.png

Also, the gconf schemas don't seem to be gettign installed correctly.

Skadz