straw-devel

[Straw-devel] Re: Update as of 23-04-05 23:07

From: Jan Alonzo
Subject: [Straw-devel] Re: Update as of 23-04-05 23:07
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 15:03:18 +1000

Ryan P Skadberg <address@hidden> writes:

> OK, now to the real problem.  A clean straw install fails miserably.  It
> erases all the articles immediately.  Not sure why it would do this.
>
> I've attached the output from straw.
>
> Basically, this is with doing a rm -rf ~/.straw and starting this latest
> arch repository.  I do a refresh of the three feeds that are in straw
> and you see all the deletes and then I subscribed to my blog, it goes
> out, polls, gets data and then deletes all the articles.

argh.. another one of those gconf resetting  values to 0. Can you please check
your preferences and make sure number of items and refresh frequency is not
zero?

Thanks for this. I've been wondering why I've got no items showing up when I
click on a feed. I was thinking my upgrade to Ubuntu must've messed things up
a bit. *sigh* oh well. Thanks again.

Cheers,

--
Jan Alonzo                          <address@hidden>