[STUMP] starting up

From: Eugene N. Tyurin
Subject: [STUMP] starting up
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 23:24:45 -0400

Hello,

I just started playing with stumpwm, and would really appreciate if those
who have spent some time setting it up would share their recipees.

Right now I have stumpwm started from .xsession via detachtty - but how
do I connect to it from slime and make changes?

If I try to start a program with Ctrl-t :, I get the following error
message:

Error in KERNEL::UNBOUND-SYSTEM-ERROR-HANDLER: the variable
/USR/BIN/ATERM is unbound

How do I make sure that after Ctrl-Alt-Bksp stumpwm cleans up after itself?

And what is the meaning of "frame"?  I can't seem to get this right:
Ctrl-t S to split, Ctrl-t f 1 to select an "alternative frame" - and
then...

Thanks a lot!
--ET.