Re: [STUMP] Two minor documentation bugs

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Two minor documentation bugs
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 14:20:49 -0700

On 10/7/07, Philip M. White <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi, all;

I am a recent (<24 hours) convert from icewm to stumpwm.  I am loving it
so far!  Thanks for creating and maintaining this window manager.

In my exploration of keybindings, I noticed two discrepancies from the
the stumpwm.info file that comes with the package.  First, 'C-t r' is
advertised to remove a frame split, but actually offers to resize the
split.  Second, both 'C-t g' and 'C-t C-g' are advertised to abort the
command, but only 'C-t C-g' does that.  (I assume the addition of groups
to stumpwm made the former keybinding invalid.)

Thank you Philip. This should be fixed now.

-Shawn