[STUMP] Echo keystrokes?

From: cothrige
Subject: [STUMP] Echo keystrokes?
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 09:40:31 -0600

How might one get StumpWM to echo any keystrokes for a command sequence, i.e. C-t ...,
in the echo area?  I have always liked being able to glance at the minibuffer in Emacs to see
what I have put in so far in case I think I have messed up my input.  With StumpWM I have
to simply C-g to get out and start over, and while this is generally not a big deal, I keep thinking
it would be nice if I could have it emulate what Emacs does, though of course only for key
combinations involving starting with the prefix key.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Patrick