Re: [STUMP] Skype crashes stumpwm

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Skype crashes stumpwm
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 09:03:58 +0200

Ted Zlatanov <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Ted,

> When I use buggy or obstinate X software, I usually put it inside
> Xnest.  It works pretty well and I haven't had any system crashes.
> Maybe that will help?

I tried Xnest, but then my problem is my keyboard layout (German Dvorak
Type 2).  setxkbd doesn't work in Xnest (at least it seems so) and I
don't have any luck with xmodmap, too.  All I can get is a QWERTY
layout.

But at least the FUTURE section of Xnest talks about a keyboard layout
option, so maybe it'll work in some time...

Thanks for the tip anyway,
Tassilo