Re: [STUMP] XTest extension support for portable-clx

From: Julian Stecklina
Subject: Re: [STUMP] XTest extension support for portable-clx
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 16:42:16 +0200

Lionel Flandrin <address@hidden> writes:

> Yes, even tho I'm not sure which darcs repo is "upstream" :). I'll just
> send it to the one used by sbcl I guess. If you have a better idea
> please let me know.

You *could* create a project at common-lisp.net and "bless" it as the
official repo. That is if you have some spare time to incorporate
patches from other people. :)

It would be tremendously useful to projects like stumpwm or other CL X11
stuff to have a CLX with an official repo and a bug tracker.

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina

Well, take it from an old hand: the only reason it would be easier to
program in C is that you can't easily express complex problems in C,
so you don't. - Erik Naggum (in comp.lang.lisp)