Re: [STUMP] what is ml in fmt-<name>

From: John Li
Subject: Re: [STUMP] what is ml in fmt-<name>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 10:22:56 -0400

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 02:45:29PM +0200, Rohan Nicholls wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> I was making a define-stumpwm-command with the wifi package, and I see
> the same thing with battery.lisp, there is this ml argument.

It's the mode-line. You'll probably have to wait for Shawn to tell you
why all formatters take it as an argument. Either way, you can almost
certainly ignore it, like the other formatter functions do. Some Lisp
implementations throw warnings if you have arguments that are never
used, hence the (declare (ignore ml)).

Happy hacking,
John