Re: [STUMP] Contrib: aumix module

From: Fredrik Tolf
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Contrib: aumix module
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 04:14:55 +0200

On Sat, 2008-10-18 at 20:48 -0700, Shawn wrote:
> Fredrik Tolf <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Well, use it if you like it. :)
>
> Hi Fredrik, thanks for the module! I formatted it as a git patch and
> added it to the repo so you get credit for it. I assumed a GPL
> license. Please send a patch if you'd like to change that :).

Oh, I didn't expect you to -- I just though I'd put it up on the mailing
list for anyone who might want it. I don't mind, though, and yes, GPL
works perfectly. :)

> I've made you the maintainer for the module so if anyone sends patches
> against it, I'll wait for your approval to apply it (unless its really
> trivial). If you have a public git repo you'd like me to pull aumix
> patches from, let me know. And, if you're not up to the task, let me know
> and we'll find someone else.

I don't mind that either. And yes, I've got a git repo for stumpwm, so
I'll make sure to put aumix changes there. It's at
<git://git.dolda2000.com/stumpwm>.

Fredrik Tolf