[STUMP] Contrib: aumix module

From: Fredrik Tolf
Subject: [STUMP] Contrib: aumix module
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 16:18:20 +0200

Hi!

I thought I'd contribute the aumix module that I wrote as an alternative
to the amixer module. I didn't write it so much because I wanted to use
aumix rather than amixer, but because I wanted the command interface to
be better than that of the amixer module, and I just thought aumix was
easier to use in a program rather than amixer.

I'm attaching the module. Rather than the amixer module's "one command
per channel and operation" commands, it exports one command called
"mixer" which uses command-line arguments for the actual operation and
channel. Examples:

mixer pcm +5
mixer master =20
mixer master 20     <--- synonymous