[STUMP] Xmodmap modkey problems

From: A.W.
Subject: [STUMP] Xmodmap modkey problems
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 21:18:33 -0500

Serious problems with xmodmap.
My Hyper key is not seen, meta is seen as Super, Super is seen as
SunCompose(???), Alt is seen as Meta, AltGr(ISO_Level3_Shift) is still
seen as Menu.
Emacs and Conkeror both see the keys properly, but Ratpoison has
similar, but different issues.
This only happens on one of my machines, and I've had issues with it
in other ways(.xinitrc that works elsewhere failed, among other
things).
This seems to be an issue with X, but I can't figure out what can be
done, if anything.
It seems that my shell sees Alt as Meta, but I'm not sure if that's a
setting issue.

-- TheGZeus: Proof of Ferocious Will --

PS, anyone want to buy an MSI Wind? -_-