Re: [STUMP] Can somebody decrypt stumpwm's backtrace to me, please.

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Can somebody decrypt stumpwm's backtrace to me, please.
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 12:08:28 -0700

> #S(XLIB:WM-HINTS :INPUT :ON :INITIAL-STATE :NORMAL :ICON-PIXMAP NIL
> :ICON-WINDOW NIL :ICON-X NIL :ICON-Y NIL :ICON-MASK NIL
>   :WINDOW-GROUP NIL :FLAGS (:INPUT :STATE))
> - #S(window "koi8rxterm" #xE0000F)
> <10/116> #<COMPILED-FUNCTION STUMPWM::WINDOW-URGENT-P>

I've seen this error before. After clisp 2.46 wm-hints started
returning a list instead of a number which caused stumpwm to break.

> It looks like stumpwm doesn't mention it's version anywhere I can see it,
> so I have a Debian package stumpwm version 1:20080721-2.
> Should I upgrade it too?

Yes upgrade stumpwm to either the latest release or to the git
version. I believe this is resolved in either of those.

To find the version hit C-t v when stumpwm is running.

-Shawn