[STUMP] [Patch]: a new hooks

From: Michael Raskin
Subject: [STUMP] [Patch]: a new hooks
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 10:53:16 +0400

                Hello
        Attached patch adds a new hook that allows to track frame
splits with some context. Rationale: I try to keep some metadata about
frames (just tags, actually), and I want both children to inherit
parent's tags on split. That way I can have frame groups based on
tagging, use window tags instead of groups and have some convenient
sets of frames to be replaced on "window group" change, not just entire
screens (as is default now) or heads (as it could be with some
proposals). Patch seems nonintrusive enough..