Re: [STUMP] A stumpwm's module

From: Diogo F. S. Ramos
Subject: Re: [STUMP] A stumpwm's module
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2012 00:03:41 -0300

Scott Jaderholm <address@hidden> writes:

> Do you still use pavol? I thought of another feature: per app volume setting.

Hey Scott!

I created a new branch called `application-sink' to implement this. The
code is a mess, I confess, but I think I got something working.

Try it and tell me if it is what you envisioned.

I didn't implement the application name thing because some programs are
started using really long lines and I'm aware of the not correctly
justified text when picking the application.

Anyway, the new command is called `pavol-application-list'.